PVC waterproofing geomembranes: tightly, flexible, permanently. All are oil-resistant.
Waterprooof geomembranes PVC it’s a high quality product material possessing all the certifications and declarations/approvals for use in the European Union.
Geomembrane PrimaTess PVC is a thermoplastic material manufactured from a mixture of vinyl compounds, plasticizers and stabilizers. Although polyvinyl chloride itself stiffens significantly along with a decrease in temperature, specially blended mixtures were designed to maintain optimal flexibility of the material under the influence of variable weather conditions. Thanks to these characteristics geomembrane Primatess PVC is ideal solution in terms of the uneven subsidence of land or ground deformation while retaining full watertight integrity.
Very simple installation of geomembranes PrimaTess PVC is widely used in insulation:
- water reservoirs
- floating covers
- garden ponds and water features
- fish hatcheries
- storm/rain water reservoirs
- agricultural pits and ponds
- mining applications
- fire-water reservoirs
- energetics industries insulation
- industrial building insulation
- roads and bypass construction
- petrol stations and fuel bases
- agricultural waste (manure, slurry) insulation
- artificial snow reservoirs
- terraces gardening
- green roofing system
- swimming pools