High mechanical strength and excellent resistance to biological substances and chemicals.
Polypropylene Geotextile (PP) are characterized by high mechanical strength and excellent resistance to biological substances and chemicals (especially acidic, alkaline and salt). In order to improve the technical characteristics of the products PrimaTess are subjected to further heat treatment – calendering. The selection of specific weights of nonwoven geotextile should be guided by their tensile strength, elongation and pay attention to static penetration parameters and dynamic. Very important is also the size of the pore and permeability of nonwoven geotextile.
Thanks to its powerful features such as: protection, reinforcement, separation, drainage (described on the page for polyester products) nonwoven geotextile made of polypropylene (PP) have a very wide range of applications. At the same time useful in residential homes as well as industrial buildings. In the land construction are used to build and renovate roads and highways, airports, railways and residential objects (renovation of roofs). Hydro Engineering also cannot exist without this geosynthetic. It is used when performing bodies of water, breakwaters, turbot. Special use of nonwoven geotextiles it is also temporary forest roads.
Advantages of nonwoven geotextiles PrimaTess:
- increased durability of drainage and meliorative systems
- protection against mixing layers of soil
- to achieve greater stability of ground structures
- reduces realizations investments time
- reducing the overhead of earthworks such as excavations or ground migration
- reduce workmanship investment cost
Easy installation of PrimaTess:
- Alignment of the ground, removing the stones.
- Develop and place the roll with geotextile.
- Connect each roll with 20 – 50 cm overlap
- Put a layer of gravel and density
- Covering gravel with sett, flagstone, chippings or other material.
Available weights and dimensions of nonwoven geotextiles PrimaTess:
- products are available standard weights: from 100 gr to 1200 gr
- and widths: 0, 5 m; 1 m; 1, 5 m; 2 m; 3 m; 4 m; 5 m; 6 m
- and lengths: 50 m; 100 m; 250 m
With a professional presentation equipment of nonwoven geotextiles we provide our clients with the delivery of a customized to their individual needs (specific width and length of the package).