A contact adhesive successfully attaches membranes to various types of surfaces: concrete, metal and wood.
A contact adhesive using synthetic rubber and clear in colour, used to attach membranes to various types of surfaces. Compatible with PrimaTess membranes.
Package: 20 L / 17kg
Density: 0.87 g/ml
Consumption: 300-400 ml/m2
- Can be applied using a brush, roller or spatula
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and smooth
- Mix well before application. Apply an even layer of adhesive to each surface, if one of the surfaces is very absorbent we recommend the application of a second coat after 20 minutes. Leave until the adhesive is sticky to the touch. Join the two surfaces and apply pressure forcefully, avoid the formation of air bubbles. The adhesive will take 7 minutes to set. These times are for guidance and may vary according to the amount applied and the ambient conditions.
- Adhesion is immediate although joints shouldn’t be tensioning during the first 24 hours.
- Contains inflammable solvents
- Keep away from heat, flames and sparks
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Keep out of the reach of children.